- Mon-Sat 09:00AM - 09:00PM
Sunday - Closed
AED DIABETES CONTROL PROGRAM:
Diabetes is a medical condition where a person has glucose levels that are higher than normal. One in three Indians has diabetes; that is around 86 million people. Diabetes can lead to heart disease, stroke and other severe complications. Luckily, you can take action and reduce your risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease with minimal care and continues followup with the doctor. Lifestyle changes like healthy eating and physical activity help achieve moderate weight loss. This can greatly reduce the risk of diabetes.
To achieve this AED started Diabetes Control Program:
- The program helps participants make lifestyle changes.
- The DCP promotes healthy eating, physical activity and moderate weight loss
- The program is facilitated in a group setting in-person or on a Smartphone Application
- Diabetes educators help and support patient via phone call and text message.
- Diabetes Lifestyle Coaches help keep you on track with your health goals and provide feedback on your progress.
- The patient needed to enroll in Diabetes Control Program for a subscription of one month, 3 months and a year.